Covid Update

RWBAF are greatly looking forward to returning with the Festival again this year, and preparations are already under way as entries are flooding in!

However, we have to take a view that in this unpredictable Covid climate, should the Festival have to be cancelled at short notice because of Government legislation, we will naturally have to consider the financial implications.

Should this happen the Trustees realise they have a duty to refund all Entry Fees, but we would like to invite people to alternatively consider donating their fees to the Festival to help it survive. Of course, no one would be under any obligation, but the Festival would be truly grateful for any support one might feel able to give.

We sincerely hope that by the Autumn we will be seeing the Festival flourish again, but should the situation change, we felt it was only right to advise teachers, parents, families and entrants etc., of the situation now.

Should this become the case we will notify you all of cancellation as soon as we are feasibly and reasonable able. If are that point you decide you require a refund, rather than pursuing the donation option, we will provide a form for you to complete with your bank details so the Festival can process the return of fees by bank transfer.

Thank you for your understanding and let us all hope we will see each other in the Autumn!

Have a lovely summer!

Festival Committee.

(All volunteers!)

Website Built with WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: